Sometimes, you can come up short on cash and need money fast.
$60 can be enough to get you through a simple emergency or make ends meet when you don’t have enough in your emergency fund.
If you wonder how to make 60 dollars fast, keep reading to learn tips to help you reach your goal.
Table of Contents
Can You Really Make $60 Fast?
If you need 60 dollars fast, there are simple ways to make it. Some methods pay instantly (usually for a fee), and others require you to accumulate a specific balance before getting your cash rewards.
Either way, you can make money online by doing fun things like taking surveys, playing games, and working as a freelancer on quick money-making opportunities.
How Do Quick Cash Jobs Work?
Quick cash jobs each have different requirements.
For example, a survey site will require people from specific demographics to take the survey, while task-based sites will require you to have specific skills to complete the required task.
You earn money with each job and can cash out as cash rewards or free gift cards.
How To Make 60 Dollars Fast in 2023: 18 Ways
Now that your curiosity is piqued, let’s consider how to make money fast.
1. Make Money Quick With Survey Sites
Free app that pays you to shop online, watch videos, take surveys, search the web & playing games online. Payouts are redeemable via gift card or cash!
- Free to join!
- $10 Sign Up Bonus
- Variety of rewards options
- In-store & online cash back rewards
- Very easy to use website & mobile app
- Some offers require a lot of effort to earn rewards
- Some tasks don't offer many points
- Payouts for watching videos can be low
Making money online with survey sites is one of our favorite ways to make extra money fast.
Online surveys take only a few minutes to complete, and your earnings can add up quickly. This doesn’t mean you’ll pay the mortgage by taking surveys, but it can be a fun way to have extra money fast.
Some of our favorite survey sites include LifePoints and Swagbucks.
LifePoints has paid over $22 million to its members over the last year. You can answer surveys online on your computer or download the mobile app and answer surveys on the go.
LifePoints rewards new members with 10 LifePoints just for signing up, and then the more surveys you answer, the more points you earn. You can redeem your points for PayPal cash or gift cards.
Swagbucks is a get-paid-to-site that pays members for small tasks, including taking surveys. Swagbucks pays members in ‘SBs’ or Swagbucks.
You can turn in your SBs for prizes, including gift cards and or PayPal cash. In addition to earning money by answering surveys, Swagbucks offers money-making opportunities by watching videos, playing games, searching the web, and shopping online.
2. Earn More Than $60 Fast Remotely
Find the best paying full time & part time remote work from home & flexible jobs available online!
Both employee & freelance positions available from some of the biggest companies!
- Advanced and easily refined job searches
- Saves time for job seekers
- FlexJobs screens the jobs they post
- 30-Day money back guarentee
- Requires a membership fee
- Salaries are not always listed with the job post
- Some jobs are not actually remote
You can take advantage of freelance job opportunities when you want to earn more money consistently. When you freelance, you offer services to companies, usually small business owners, who need to outsource their services.
The endless freelancing opportunities include content writing, web design, data entry, or accounting support. Determine your skills and the services you can offer and use sites like FlexJobs or Upwork to make 60 dollars fast.
FlexJobs is a job aggregation site that lists thousands of remote work opportunities. They offer part-time and full-time job listings, with extensive research to help you understand what the companies offer to determine if they are a good fit.
Upwork is a site where you apply for freelance positions with companies that list what they need.
You must create a profile that shows your skills, and then you ‘bid’ on jobs by telling the business owner what you’d charge for the services. Some business owners interview applicants online, and others hire based on the provided profile and bid.
3. Earn Money Today by Offering Odd Jobs on TaskRabbit
Connect yourself with busy people who are in need of local Taskers. Everything from home repairs to running errands, as a Tasker you can get paid to do what you love, when you want. Be your own boss. Set your own rates. Grow your business!
- Set your own rate
- Set your own hours
- Some virtual services for work from home
- Limited insurance offered to cover possible damages
- Pay is consistent
- Initial platform fee
- Long screening process
- Availability or work may be inconsistent
- Tasks are not available everywhere
- Hard to contact company
If you love doing odd jobs, consider listing your services on TaskRabbit.
Common tasks listed include moving help, furniture assembly, house cleaning, electrical or plumbing help, and yard work. However, that’s not an exhaustive list.
To become a Tasker, create a profile that showcases your skills and experience. You also choose the hourly rate you charge. When customers need specific services, they’ll review their options, read your profile, and compare your hourly rate to other Taskers.
Working for TaskRabbit allows you to be your own boss, but leverage the large audience TaskRabbit created to help you earn more money.
4. Earn 60 Dollars Fast for Playing Games
Play games on your phone and get paid! Earn reward points while having fun. Redeem your points for various gift card types like Visa, Amazon, Google Play, and more!
- Variety of Gift Card Options
- Wide Selection of Games and Genres
- Easy Passive Income
- Low Earning Potential
- App Version Only
- Android Users Only
It sounds crazy that you can earn free money playing games, but it’s true! If you’re a gamer at heart, why not turn it into an opportunity to earn real cash prizes?
Like surveys, you won’t get rich playing games, but it can help you earn fast cash while having fun.
Many apps and websites offer cash tournaments, but always research to ensure the site is legit. Our favorite sites that offer head-to-head competitions are Mistplay and Blackout Bingo.
Mistplay is a great site for gamers who love to play games often. The more you play games on Mistplay, the more money you earn.
Mistplay recommends games for you and rewards players with units that you can redeem for rewards. To date, Mistplay has given away $60 million for playing games.
Blackout Bingo is a mobile app available on iOS and the Google Play Store. You can join competitions to earn cash playing Bingo by strategically and quickly daubing to earn boosts and make money.
You must pay an entry fee to earn money on Blackout Bingo, but there are many ways to play for free if you want to practice before trying your luck at earning money.
5. Maximize Sign-Up Bonuses for $60
Many websites pay sign-up bonuses to get more subscribers or members. You can take advantage of these offers and make fast cash.
Each offer has different requirements, so always read the fine print to ensure you meet the requirements, such as spending a certain amount of money for cash-back apps.
However, some apps simply pay you to sign up, like InboxDollars. It’s only a $5 bonus, but every dollar helps!
6. Make $60 Playing Trivia From Your Phone
Have people told you that you are a walking encyclopedia? Why not take advantage of your knowledge to make 60 dollars fast? If you love trivia questions, downloading the Swagbucks Daily Trivia app is a no-brainer!
It offers two ways to play:
- Daily Trivia Live: This hosted game is live and allows you to win large grand prizes and bonus cash. The downside is you must play at the scheduled time.
- Daily Trivia Challenge: This non-hosted game rewards players based on how many questions they get right. You play on your own schedule, and the further you get in the contest, the more money you win.
7. Earn Extra Cash Fast with Clickworker
If you want to put more money in your bank account by completing micro-tasks, check out Clickworker.
They offer a large selection of jobs for you to work in your free time to help you earn cash.
Clickworker offers weekly payments via PayPal or Payoneer, and you choose the jobs you want to do. Once you accept a job, it’s yours to complete and get paid for doing.
8. Earn $60 Fast While Watching Videos
We talked about getting paid to watch videos briefly above, but it’s worth mentioning in its own section.
Again, this isn’t a method you’ll get rich doing, but if you combine multiple options in this list, you can get the bills paid using the money earned on these apps.
Many apps pay you to watch fun videos, but again, watch for the scams. Our favorite apps to earn money to watch videos are Swagbucks and Cointiply. On Swagbucks, as we said earlier, you earn SBs for your time spent watching videos.
The nice thing is the videos are geared toward your preferences as they base the videos they send you on the profile you provided.
Because videos are a company’s way to market its products and services, it makes sense that they offer videos that you can use. Cointiply is a little different. They pay you to watch videos, but you earn crypto instead of cash.
If you’ve wondered what the craze is with cryptocurrency or want to try your hand at investing, this can be a great way to do it without risking money in your bank account.
9. Earn $60 instantly With Passive Income Money-Making Apps
You probably don’t think of investing when learning how to make 60 dollars fast, but it’s one of the best ways. Investing offers passive income.
This means you don’t have to work to earn cash. Of course, there is the risk the investment will perform poorly and you won’t make money, but it’s part of the fun.
On Plynk, anyone can become an investor with as little as $1. On Plynk, you can invest in the stock market, ETFs, mutual funds, and cryptocurrency.
Plynk offers benefits like doubling your deposits up to $75, commission-free trades, and interest-bearing money market accounts for your uninvested cash.
10. Make Money Fast Today With Survey Junkie
Get paid for taking online surveys!
All you have to do is build your profile, take surveys, earn points, and get paid!
Payouts are available via PayPal or e-Giftcards.
- Free to sign up
- Redeem for cash or gift cards
- Points have a long "shelf life" compared to other sites.
- Payouts for some surveys are low
Survey Junkie is a popular survey site. Like the other survey sites mentioned above, Survey Junkie pays members in points for completed surveys.
You can redeem the points for prizes like gift cards or PayPal cash to help you earn $60 fast.
Survey Junkie works with some of the largest companies, so there are plenty of opportunities to earn extra money by answering surveys.
Because it is a popular survey site, respond quickly to survey opportunities because once they fill up, you can no longer take the survey.
11. Get $60 Easily With InboxDollars
Get rewarded for watching movies, taking surveys, playing games, reading emails & get cash back for shopping online. They even have coupon cash rewards!
- Earn money, not points
- Little time and little effort is needed to earn
- Surveys pay well
- Payments in PayPal, eGiftCards, or Visa
- $5 Sign Up Bonus
- User friendly site and app
- $30 minimum payout
- Must reach $15 before your first payout
- Pay can take up to 2 weeks to process
InboxDollars is another get-paid-to-site that offers paid surveys, among many other ways to earn cash. InboxDollars pays $5 for signing up but requires a minimum $30 threshold before receiving your cash rewards.
While answering surveys is the most common way to make money on InboxDollars, other opportunities to earn money with InboxDollars include online shopping, taking advantage of special offers, and playing games.
InboxDollars is a good site to visit in your free time when you want to make a little extra cash.
Like most survey sites, the surveys fill up fast, so be sure to accept survey offers when they come if that’s how you want to make 60 dollars on InboxDollars.
12. Make $60 Fast With Fundrise
Fundrise makes it easy for anyone to get started as a real estate investor. Available in all 50 states, started in 2010 - Fundrise has become one of the most popular eREIT investments available.
- Small Minimum Investment Requirement
- IRA Accounts Available
- Open to ALL Investors
- Variety of Investment Options
- User Friendly Platform
- Difficult to Understand Fee Structure
- More Complex Investments Requiring Diligence of Investors
Fundrise makes real estate investment products available to the everyday investor.
You don’t have to have millions of dollars, as Fundrise offers opportunities to invest in real estate starting at just $10 ($1,000 for IRAs) to invest in the private real estate market.
Investors can buy funds from portfolios that invest in multi-family apartments, industrial real estate, and single-family rentals.
Each portfolio has a different risk level. To choose the right portfolio, consider your financial goals, timeline, and risk tolerance.
While you won’t make 60 immediately investing in real estate, you’ll often make much more than that in real cash when you are able to cash in your investment.
13. Get $60 Worth of Free Stock With Robinhood
Over 18 million users trust Robinhood for stock and cryptocurrency investing. Build your investment portfolio & earn a guaranteed stock when you sign up and link your bank account.
- Commission-free Trades
- Intuitive Tools & Market Insight
- Very User Friendly Mobile App
- No Access To Mutual Funds
Consider Robinhood if you’re ready to jump headfirst into a stock market investment.
This DIY investing platform also offers robo-advisor opportunities that allow you to invest small or large amounts of money based on what you have and what you can risk.
No matter how your portfolios perform, you can rest assured you’ll earn money fast, as they offer a bonus for new customers.
The bonus ranges from $5 to $200 and depends on how much money you deposit. Robinhood picks the stocks randomly, so you may earn stock worth much more or much less than $60.
You must keep the cash value of the stocks earned in your account for at least 30 days. After that point, you can withdraw the cash and use it however you want.
14. Get Paid $60 for Shopping Online
Get Paid to shop! Rakuten is a free and easy way to earn cash back and receive special bonus offers from over 3,500+ stores. All you need to do is join, shop, and get paid.
- Easy Registration
- Free to use
- Most major retailers partner with Rakuten
- Welcome bonus offers
- Only US and Canadian residents can join
- Low earning potential
If you love shopping online, get paid for it! Not only can cash-back apps and websites help you earn cash back on your purchases, but they also help you save money on purchases by offering exclusive promo codes.
There are hundreds of cash-back apps to consider, but here’s our favorite:
- Rakuten: Earn a percentage of your purchase from the thousands of stores Rakuten works with, and let your account balance add up. Rakuten pays members a ‘big fat check’ quarterly, so you can earn more than $60, depending on your shopping habits.
- MyPoints: Access special deals, coupon codes, and cash-back on your purchases when you shop through your MyPoints portal. You can shop at all your favorite retailers, but going through your portal earns you points back on your purchases. You can redeem your points for cash.
- Receipt Hog: Receipt Hog makes it easy to earn money by uploading receipts to any store. You don’t have to worry about shopping at specific stores or through portals. You can shop online or in person and upload your receipt. Each receipt earns points that you can redeem for cash back.
- Shopkick: Shopkick pays members for specific tasks, such as walking into specific stores based on your location and taking pictures of specified products. You can also earn money fast by shopping online at 80+ online stores, or you can earn money by watching videos on the Shopkick app.
- TopCashback: If you want one place to do all your shopping and ensure you’ll earn cash back, consider TopCashback. You can shop at retailers through the TopCashback website and earn a percentage of your purchase back.
15. Earn Free Gift Cards Instantly
Capital One Shopping is the perfect shopping assistant for savvy shoppers. It helps you compare prices and find the best deals across countless stores. With great features like auto-applied coupons, easy checkout, and price history tracking, you're sure to find what you're looking for at the lowest price.
- Auto-applied Coupons
- Easy Checkout
- Price History Tracking
- No International Shopping
- US Customers Only
If you want to earn free gift cards instead of cash, many cash-back sites allow you to turn your points into gift cards to your favorite stores.
We like this option because it allows you to cover everyday purchases without using cash because you can use your free gift card.
Some of the most popular sites that make it easy to earn gift cards fast include:
- Capital One Shopping: Capital One Shopping is a free browser extension that catches the latest deals and compares prices for you. But it also allows you to earn cash back that you can turn into gift cards to stores like Walmart and eBay.
- Ibotta: Ibotta is an app and browser extension that allows you to earn cash back on in-person grocery purchases and online shopping. It’s easy to use since all you need to do is upload your receipt to the app, use the browser extension, or shop through your
Ibottaaccount, cashing out your earnings for gift cards to your favorite stores.
- Fetch Rewards: Fetch Rewards pays you to upload receipts from your latest purchases. You don’t have to activate deals before shopping and can upload receipts from any store or restaurant. You earn points for every receipt and can turn your points into gift cards.
16. Get Paid by Signing up for Focus Groups
Focus groups are like in-person surveys. Instead of answering questions online, you answer them in person with a group of people or sometimes online on Zoom.
Focus groups often pay much more than a free survey app, paying respondents $100 or more for taking the time to attend the group.
17. Get Money From ZippyLoan
Zippyloan makes it easy to get the cash you need fast, sometimes as soon as the next business day. You can get a cash advance of $100 to $15,000 on various terms, including short-term and installment loans.
They work with people with all types of credit, so don’t worry about the credit check if you have bad credit.
While you must pay interest on the funds you borrow from Zippyloan, it can be a way to help you get through a financial emergency.
18. Earn More Than $60 Cash With
DoorDash is a popular food delivery app and a great way to learn how to make fast money.
Depending on your area, how often you work, and the level of customer service you provide, you can usually make much more than 60 dollars in one shift with
Dashers earn a flat fee from
Get started delivering food for DoorDash. You choose your own schedule and delivery goals as your own boss. Earn base pay, tips, and promotions with DoorDash.
- Flexible schedule - pick your own hours
- Preview pick-up/drop-off locations - choose your own orders
- Fast Payment
- Maximize earning potential with tips, bonuses, peaks, and hotspots
- Wear and tear from vehicle usage
- Cost of Gas
Can I Make $60 Fast Without Spending Any Money?
There are many fast ways to make money, including taking surveys, completing micro-tasks, and watching videos are all great ways to make quick cash.
It will take a combination of efforts from multiple tasks to reach $60, but it’s easy to do without spending money.
Do I Need Specific Skills or Qualifications To Make Fast Cash Online?
Most of the ways we list to make 60 dollars fast don’t require special skills. Of course, if you have special skills, you can make more money by offering freelance services.
But if you don’t have special skills, you can still answer surveys, deliver
Can I Combine Multiple Methods To Reach My $60 Goal Faster?
Yes, using multiple methods to reach your $60 goal fast is a good idea. Some methods allow you to earn cash, but you may not be able to cash out as soon as needed. Having multiple avenues of income can ensure you meet your goals.
Are There Any Taxes To Consider When Making Money Online?
You should always report the income you earn, including side income. You may not receive a 1099 from the vendor paying the funds, but reporting the income on your taxes is a good idea.
Are There Any Scams or Fraudulent Schemes To Be Aware Of?
As with anything online, there are always risks of scams. Read the fine print, do your research, and ensure any company you give your information or money to is legit. If you aren’t sure, it’s best to err on the side of caution and look elsewhere.
Are There Any Specific Tips for Maximizing Earnings With Online Surveys?
You should set up a separate email address to earn money with online surveys. You will likely receive many emails from the survey sites.
To make the most money, you must be able to answer the surveys quickly before they fill up.
Having a separate email ensures you can easily access the information when you have time and can try to qualify for as many surveys as possible.
How Can I Stay Motivated When Earning Money Through These Methods?
It can be frustrating to spend a lot of time on an activity only to make a few dollars but don’t give up.
Look at the big picture. Even if one task only earns you a few dollars, it will accumulate with the other tasks you complete to give you more money and help you reach your goals.
How Do I Receive Payments for My Online Earnings?
Most companies that offer online earnings pay via PayPal or ACH direct deposit.
Some also offer the option to redeem your earnings for gift cards. Just watch the fees for redeeming your prizes and choose the free option to maximize your earnings.
Ready To Make 60 Dollars Fast in 2023?
It’s easy to learn how to make 60 dollars fast in 2023! There are many options in person and online.
Combine your efforts, and you’ll have enough money to avoid taking out a personal loan or borrowing money instantly from friends or family.
Whether you answer surveys, play an addicting game, or do freelance work, the options are endless!
Samantha Hawrylack is a personal finance expert and full-time entrepreneur with a passion for writing and SEO. She holds a Bachelor’s in Finance and Master’s in Business Administration and previously worked for Vanguard, where she held Series 7 and 63 licenses. Her work has been featured in publications like Grow, MSN, CNBC, Ladders, Rocket Mortgage, Quicken Loans, Clever Girl Finance, Credit Donkey, Crediful, Investing Answers, Well Kept Wallet, AllCards, Mama and Money, and Concreit, among others. She writes in personal finance, real estate, credit, entrepreneurship, credit card, student loan, mortgage, personal loan, insurance, debt management, business, productivity, and career niches.