Are you looking for a way to make extra cash online? Use this
Check out our
Ibotta welcome bonus just for joining.
Shop more than 1,500 brands and retailers for the best deals, and get cash back offers on your qualifying purchases. To date,
Why Should You Sign Up For
Ibotta referral, you’ll earn a $20 welcome bonus, plus earn money when you make a purchase.
Aside from being free, here are a few other reasons to sign up for the
- You can shop in store or online and get the same great deals for your everyday purchases
- You can earn a $5 referral bonus by referring a friend or family member
- Ibotta offers ‘bonuses’ when you buy certain products or shop at certain stores
- You can cash out once you have a $20 balance
- You can get your earnings via PayPal, Venmo, or in an eGift card to over 20 popular stores, such as Starbucks, Amazon, and Sephora
Ibotta is a mobile app or a Chrome extension. Using either one, login and search for offers. If you know where you’re shopping, head to that store in
Add the items or stores to ‘your list’ and make the purchase. After you satisfy the requirements and submit proof of purchase (more on this below), you start earning cash. The money sits in your
Where You Can Use
Ibotta partners with over 1,500 brands and retailers, earning you extra money for your purchases. Whether you shop in-person or prefer online-shopping, there are many ways to earn cash back at your favorite stores. Here are some of the most popular stores:
- Food Giant
- Save a Lot
- Cub Foods
- Family Dollar
- Sam’s Club
- Dollar Tree
How to Use
It’s easy to use the
Ibotta Sign In
Start by downloading the app or signing up online using your
Shop via your phone. Find the store you want to shop and click ‘Shop’ at the top of the screen.
Ibotta Chrome Extension
Add the Ibotta Chrome extension on your PC – it’s free. Use your
Link your store loyalty account to
Upload your receipts after making a purchase in-store. Take clear pictures of any offers you satisfied and upload to the
Ibotta Customer Service
Ibotta users may only contact
Ibotta help, consider going through their robust online help forum which has links to the most frequently asked questions.
7 Ways to Earn
- Find offers and shop in-store. Buy the products, save your receipt. Upload the receipt within 7 days. Wait 48 hours and see the money added to your account.
- Link your store loyalty account and choose your offers. Buy the products and check out using your loyalty card or enter your phone number. Wait 48 hours and see the cashback in your account.
- Shop via the
Ibottaapp. Find offers and click ‘shop XYZ store.’ Add the products to your cart and checkout. Check back in 48 hours for your cashback.
- Shop online using the Chrome extension. Shop at your favorite stores and watch for
Ibottapop-ups. Activate the offer, add the items to your cart, and checkout. Check back in 48 hours to make sure you’re credited.
- Create a team. Ibotta rewards for ‘teamwork.’ Share your
Ibottareferral link on Facebook and invite friends to sign up on the same team. Ibottagives you an individual goal and team goal. If you reach both, you’ll receive bonuses.
- Refer friends with your
Ibottareferral code. The refer-a-friend option is an easy way to earn bonus cash. Click on ‘invite friends’ in the app or online. If your friends sign up and complete an offer in 7 days (any brand and any item offers don’t work), you will get rewarded with a $5 bonus per referral. Refer friends often to continue to earn rewards.
- Earn bonuses. Pay attention to the special bonuses offered on
Ibotta. If you purchase the items, you’ll earn the specified cash bonus. Check the ‘bonus section’ on your Ibottaaccount.
Ibotta Make Money?
Ibotta then shares a portion of that commission with you in the form of cashback.
Since 2012, Ibotta has had more than 35 million users and has paid out over $600 million. It’s completely free to download and use too. The average user earns $20 a month, but you can earn more or less depending on your shopping habits. If you use the app regularly, especially when grocery shopping or shopping online, you may earn even more. Referring friends will also help you earn an additional cash bonus. Start today, save money and earn cashback rewards shopping for your everyday needs.
How To Redeem Your $20
Ibotta Sign Up Bonus
Earn $20 bonus in three phases:
- Earn a $10 welcome bonus for claiming an in-store offer
- Earn a $5 welcome bonus for claiming a mobile shopping offer
- Earn another $5 welcome bonus for claiming an in-store or mobile shopping offer
You cannot claim the bonus using ‘any brand or any store offers’ and you must claim your first cash back reward/make your first purchase within 30 days of signing up with your
Another way to make the most of Ibotta is to take advantage of a few opportunities, aka ‘Ibotta cheats.’
- Use more than one app. Shopkick and Fetch Rewards are two other popular cash back apps that you can use alongside
Ibotta. Increase your earnings for the same purchases.
- Look for bonuses. Check your bonus offers, as they change often. Sometimes they offer a bonus for a certain number of purchases or purchasing a certain number of items of a specific brand.
- Use the
Ibottascanner. If you shop in-store, scan items while you shop. You may find offers you missed and/or find that you chose the wrong product. It’s best to know when you’re in the store rather than find out the hard way when you don’t get the reward.
Ibotta Worth It?
If you’re looking for a way to earn real cash or to start saving money,
One of the best ways to earn free money is to get paid to shop. Most people love it and keep the momentum going. Even if you earn the average $20 cash back each month, that’s a few coffees or $240 in cold hard cash for your savings account over a year’s time.
Now that you know how it works, what’s there to lose? Earn cash back every month by shopping for everyday items from stores you love. Check out Ibotta today!
Samantha Hawrylack is a personal finance expert and full-time entrepreneur with a passion for writing and SEO. She holds a Bachelor’s in Finance and Master’s in Business Administration and previously worked for Vanguard, where she held Series 7 and 63 licenses. Her work has been featured in publications like Grow, MSN, CNBC, Ladders, Rocket Mortgage, Quicken Loans, Clever Girl Finance, Credit Donkey, Crediful, Investing Answers, Well Kept Wallet, AllCards, Mama and Money, and Concreit, among others. She writes in personal finance, real estate, credit, entrepreneurship, credit card, student loan, mortgage, personal loan, insurance, debt management, business, productivity, and career niches.