Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by FinancePal and includes tracking links. For more information about tracking links and how to opt out, please visit All About Do Not Track prior to clicking any links found in this post.
Managing a business is hard work, but add in the administrative and accounting work that’s done behind the scenes, and it can wreck even the most successful business.
Instead of taking on the workload yourself, why not simplify your small business finances with the help of FinancePal?
Why Outsource Your Finances
You didn’t start a business to burn the candle at both ends. Chances are you started a business because you have a passion for your products or services, and you want to help others. But managing the finances is a big part of running a business. Without it, you don’t have a business.
Outsourcing your finances ensures your finances are organized, managed correctly, and don’t take up too much of your time. Put your focus on growing and operating your business and let experts handle your finances.
FinancePal: Your Business’s Financial Solution
It takes a village to run a business successfully, but that doesn’t mean it has to cost a fortune either. FinancePal offers a-la-carte and full-service programs to suit the needs of companies of all sizes.
What Is FinancePal?
FinancePal offers accounting, bookkeeping, tax prep, and payroll services. They work with some of the leading business software programs, including ADP, Quickbooks, HubDoc, and T Sheets, to name a few, to simplify your bookkeeping and tax accounting needs.
Their all-in-one account services cover all the bases, so you don’t have to waste time figuring out your books while trying to manage a business. With FinancePal, you don’t have to worry about:
- Playing catch-up at the end of the month or at tax time as you try to make heads or tails out of your finances for tax reporting or end-of-month reporting purposes.
- Making serious financial mistakes that affect your business.
- Making payroll mistakes or forgetting to do payroll.
- Sidestep major issues such as too much or too little inventory.
- Incorrect tax reporting that results in tax penalties or excessive fees.
What Services Does FinancePal Offer?
FinancePal doesn’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. They offer programs for businesses that need one service or all services. They create custom programs for each business, which includes custom pricing based on your industry needs and standards.
All you have to do is pick the services you need and contact FinancePal for a quote. Their helpful professionals will walk you through your options and help you find a program that suits your budget and your needs.
FinancePal offers customized bookkeeping for each business since no two companies are alike. Whether you need custom income statements, balance sheets, tax prep, or payroll, FinancePal can help.
Accounting is a chore most business owners don’t understand but outsourcing it is often too expensive. One accounting mistake could cost you thousands of dollars or even your entire business if you aren’t careful. Outsourcing your accounting needs ensures you follow all compliance requirements.
Sales Tax Consulting
Missing important tax deadlines or filing your taxes incorrectly could cost you thousands of dollars and leave you non-compliant. Why waste your time trying to figure out the latest tax legislation and the ever-changing tax laws? FinancePal professionals do this for a living and have the most up-to-date information. Let them handle the hard stuff while you focus on your business.
Accounts Payable Services
Have more control of your cash flow with accounts payable services. Automated payments, leveraging technology, and streamlined workflows help you have the best use of your money while ensuring you meet your financial obligations. Get on good terms with your vendors with on-time payments and organized accounts payable, and watch your business grow.
Accounts Receivable Services
Dealing with past-due payments or chasing clients for money isn’t a good use of your time. Let FinancePal handle the run-around while you focus on your business’s operations. Their online platform makes it easy to keep updated records and manage payment requests. If you need FinancePal professionals to step in to get payment, they’re always there for you.
Online Payroll Solutions
Automated payroll gives you hours back in your week. FinancePal calculates taxes, automates payments, and offers 24/7 use of their online platform, so you know where your payroll stands at all times. You’ll keep your employees happy and your hours free from the labor payroll creates.
Forming the right entity could mean the difference between a successful and unsuccessful business. FinancePal’s Entity Formation services walk you through the process, asking guided questions to help you form the right entity, whether a sole proprietorship, LLC, or a corporation.
Catch-Up Bookkeeping Services
If you didn’t keep up with your bookkeeping either monthly or for tax time, it can take days, not hours, to get caught up. FinancePal’s catch-up bookkeeping services can help get you caught up without the stress and frustration it causes. You’ll rest assured knowing that you’re caught up and compliant.
Manage all payments online, whether single payments or recurring. Everything is online in the FinancePal dashboard, so it’s easy to access and manage. You’ll decrease physical clutter and have everything you need to keep your finances straight in one place.
Don’t take a chance guessing how your tax paperwork should be completed or what records you need. Let FinancePal professionals handle your small business tax prep for you. Tax time can be stress-free rather than spent frantically looking for documents, trying to understand complex laws, and making heads or tails out of your finances.
Benefits of Using FinancePal
Small businesses that take advantage of FinancePal realize manage benefits, including:
- No more wasted time. You started a business because you’re an expert at something, but it may not be finances, accounting, or tax prep. Why waste time trying to figure out something you don’t understand when you could spend time doing what you love – growing your business.
- No more end-of-the-month craziness. If you’re a procrastinator or just have too much on your shoulders, you may find yourself scrambling to get your reporting done at the end of the month. Using FinancePal, you can claim your days (and sleep) back.
- No more mistakes in your statements. Whether it’s an oversight or lack of knowledge, blunders happen, and they could be costly. Not understanding tax guidelines or missing important information on an income statement could mean the difference between a successful business and one that doesn’t make it.
- No more tax penalties. Filing your taxes late because you ran out of time or just didn’t know the regulations could cost you thousands of dollars. Tax penalties eat at your profits and make it hard to get ahead.
- No more forecasting issues. Having a reputable company handle the ‘behind the scenes administrative work helps you forecast better. Too much or too little inventory is draining on your budget. Financial shortfalls could be devastating to your business too.
- No more incorrect payroll processing. Payroll mistakes could cost you your best employees. Since payroll is something you must do regularly, why not let professionals handle it for you, taking the load off your shoulders?
Hire a Dedicated Team to Simplify Your Finances
If you’re tired of burning the candle at both ends but want a successful business, hire a team of professionals to have your back.
Whether you struggle in one area, such as tax prep or bookkeeping, or you need all the services, FinancePal is there for you every step of the way. It’s time to stop being the ‘hero’ and instead focus on what you do best and allow financial professionals to handle the accounting for you.
Ready to simplify your small business finances? Get started with FinancePal today!
Samantha Hawrylack is a personal finance expert and full-time entrepreneur with a passion for writing and SEO. She holds a Bachelor’s in Finance and Master’s in Business Administration and previously worked for Vanguard, where she held Series 7 and 63 licenses. Her work has been featured in publications like Grow, MSN, CNBC, Ladders, Rocket Mortgage, Quicken Loans, Clever Girl Finance, Credit Donkey, Crediful, Investing Answers, Well Kept Wallet, AllCards, Mama and Money, and Concreit, among others. She writes in personal finance, real estate, credit, entrepreneurship, credit card, student loan, mortgage, personal loan, insurance, debt management, business, productivity, and career niches.